DBB Website Terms & Conditions
- By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and disclaimers. Changes may be made to the terms and conditions at any time without notice by updating this policy. Your continued access to or use of this site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- You, Your and Yours are references to the person(s) accessing this website
- DBB Solicitors, We, Us, Our are references to DBB Law LLP incorporated in England & Wales with registered number OC372419 and with registered office address as given below.
- Registered Office
DBB Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, registered number OC372419 and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Registered office: 24-32 London Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 2PE, (Telephone number: 01264 333336, e-mail: email@example.com)
Registered Company Name: DBB Law LLP
Registered VAT Number: 568742790
The word “partner” is used to refer to a member of DBB Law LLP and a list of members is open to inspection at our registered office or available on request.
Our professional body: The Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN (Telephone: 0870 606 2555, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Website: http://www.sra.org.uk/ (Solicitors Code of Conduct – http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/code/content.page)
- Financial Services and Markets Act: We are not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- Interest: You can view/download our Interest Policy PDF document here.